Please contact us to discuss if treatment by a Neurological Physiotherapist may be of benefit to you.
Assessment takes about two hours. This is a comprehensive review of your current situation, mobility and functional status, as a result of your neurological condition. Once completed your physiotherapist will discuss a plan for treatment, if required and how to reach you goals.
Physiotherapy Treatment and Rehabilitation
Treatment sessions last an hour or an hour and a half, to suit you. Physiotherapy techniques are used to help you fulfil your goals and advance your physical abilities, in a safe environment.
Physiotherapy to assist you
The Physiotherapist from the Neuro Physiotherapy Practice is experienced in:
- Working together with your team for a fresh approach.
- Accompanying you to specialist assessments - wheelchair clinics, prosthetic and orthotic consultations, provision of equipment, splints and devices.
- Working as part of your multidisciplinary specialist network to ensure your home environment provides the best solutions for your independence and quality of life.
- Keeping you mobile in environments outside your home.
- Communicating with your home team, medical clinicians, work place and schools.